Monday, June 14, 2010

Servants of Our Lady of Guadalupe

The Servants of Our Lady of Guadalupe is a pro-life apostolate operating with the permission of the Diocese of La Crosse, WI. The Servants are dedicated to promoting respect for human life through prayer, study of Church teaching, and peaceful missionary action.

Another great and much needed apostate that I have wanted to write about is the Servants.  Based in the Diocese of La Crosse, this group of faithful Catholics promote the culture of life in many different ways. 

I will post more as I am able to get more info from them........they are a very humble group so it is hard to find Internet based facts on them......I shall go to the source when I can.  Some of their work can be found by following  Vigil for Life and the blog that accompanies it.  Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment