Saturday, June 12, 2010

Catholic Youth Expeditions


Something I have wanted to blog about for awhile now, the Catholic Youth Expeditions.  Headed up by Father Quinn, base camped in Appleton, WI this youth ministry program is taking the Badger State by storm!! (And producing vocations, ..........I know in the Diocese of Green Bay, can u believe it?)  Actually, with Bishop David Ricken as the Shepard the faith is going in the right (no pun intended) direction.  Friend blogger keeps his eye on him too!  Badger Catholic stuff




If you are in the area, check them out, I know Fr. Quinn has some great things going on.  I hope to see him later this year, perhaps as a Chaplin for us???  Hint Hint Padre..........God's blessing to you, and CYE - keep up the good work, you are in our prayers.  Bl. Pier Giorgio, ora pro CYE.  I can't sign off without giving a shout out to another great Priest in the Green Bay area, Father Mark - you are in our prayers.  Thanks for all the support and direction.

Thanks to you both for answering the Call.

Fr. Quinn's Blog

2 comments:

  1. Fr. Quinn does great work.... I'll withhold my comments on the outdoor Masses.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me, ¨A Traditionally-minded Catholic¨ does not accept this kind of masses in shorts.

    ReplyDelete