Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Birthday's


Today, to my good friend - In Need of Mercy I am not sure how old he is (its pretty old though - think Sequoia trees)











No, This is not him by the big tree........or wait.....is it?   Just kiddin' buddy, hey, hope you had a great day.  God's Blessings to you.
And to the second.  My good friend who works full time in the trenches of Pro-Life ministry with the Servants of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Will G.  Happy Birthday  Thanks for all you do.  (He is slightly older than the first....could be him next to that tree.  Maybe)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks man!!! Our good friend Adam was making me feel young as well. Not to mention what the eldest boy said when I'm now 33. You would have thought I told him I was an eye witness to Moses carring down the original set of the 10 Commandments.

    ReplyDelete