Thursday, August 4, 2011

SPECIAL POLKA MASS

My wife posted on this, and when I read it at work I just about threw up in my mouth.  Really, are you freaking kiddin me?????  Just when a guy thinks the boat is slowly turning around this type of PERFORMANCE is announced and allowed.  Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against polka music - provided it is before OR after Mass.  During though, sorry IT IS NOT FITTING WITH CHRIST'S SACRIFICE ON CALVARY.  The gauntlet has been thrown down, I plan to fight this - I fear this year is too late - but I plan to gather as much authoritative documentation to put an end to this.  Granted, this may be difficult, as the Church hasn't ruled on a polka Mass officially.  Nor have they specifically ruled that bringing swimming pools into the church, with an umbrella and a mixed drink with Bruce Springsteen playing "Born in the USA" on a boom box while Mass is not allowed.  WHY?  Because what loonie would do that - it is too over the top.  The Mass is not a performance, it is not for our entertainment, for clapping, for jammin out - it is to represent the Sacrifice of Calvary for His faithful to WORSHIP Him.  Stay tuned - I'm just gettin warmed up.  I have no authority in the ongoing of the Church.  If anyone reads this and does have the DUTY and authority- please help - not me, but Our Lord.  Help keep His Sacrifice about that - HIS Sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment